Here is my favourite recipe for Sivananda yoga cookies that we sometimes enjoy after class…
Yoga Cookies Recipe
4oz wholewheat flour
3oz honey or brown sugar
2oz unsalted nuts, slightly broken
2oz seeds any mix
2oz anything else yummy you like to add
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp grated nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking powder
7 fl oz oil
up to 7 fl oz water
- preheat oven to 200 C/ gas mark 6.
- mix together dry ingredients.
- add oil and enough water to bind together.
- shape into pingpong balls, and pop onto baking tray.
- flatten into cookie shapes and bake til golden brown – 15 , 20 mins maybe.
share with your friends and enjoy!
Om Namah Sivaya